Lot's has been going on around here.
Myles started school 9/3, and he's really enjoyed it. I think it's been a change for him to go to school everyday, as he's been pretty tired, but he does really like it. It's hard to get too much out of him about how his day was or what he did, but I love hearing as much as I can!
Unfortunately, that same day, our cars were broken into very early that morning. They stole several loose belongings out of our car, and also found my husband's debit card and stole a bunch of money. It was not the way I planned to start the day off, but I quickly realizezd how fortunate we were. They did not break any windows, which saved us from paying our insurance deductible. Had it been a day earlier, my husband may have walked out to his car while it was happening to go into work for his early day. Who knows what would have happened. The Bank says they will reimburse us the money, which is a huge God send. It's one of those things that, if it had to happen, it couldn't have been better.
That weekend we got to go to Indy to see my brother and sister-in-law and spend time with them in their new home. We had a great time catching up with them, my folks, and my aunt and uncle. It was a great day, and we have lots of great pictures to prove it. :)
It's been a busy but fun few weeks for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry you were robbed!!! That is an awful way to start off the day, but I'm glad none of you were hurt. And I'm so glad Myles is liking school! It's so weird to have them going to school!!! Soooo not used to it yet!
So sorry - it's the worst feeling. We've had it happened - three times!
Post a Comment