Wednesday, September 16, 2009

90 Minutes in Heaven

Have any of you read this book? I HIGHLY recommend it.
Our church did a book study on it, and it sounded interesting, but I didn't join in. However, I saw it at a Christian book store recently and picked it up.

Once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. I don't think I'm sharing too much by saying the premise of the book is a true story about a man who died in a car accident, was pronounced dead at the scene, and 90 minutes later came back to life.

He accounts what happens during those 90 minutes he was in heaven, what happened after he returned to Earth, and the affect it had on his life.

I can truly say that this book changed my outlook on a lot of things. I loved reading it, and would love for you all to read it too. It's pretty amazing.

3 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I've heard of this book before, but hadn't read it yet. I loved Randy Alcorn's book Heaven. I wonder if they are at all similar?

Blessings,
LMM

Stacey Cannon said...

Thank you for the recommendation!!! I will have to check it out after I get done with my study I'm doing now!

Janean said...

I remember nearly 30 years ago hearing a woman who had a whole hospital attest she was pronounced dead and came back. During that time she described (just part b/c she was on TV) her experience in Heaven. It changed so many -- including her. I'd like to read this one.