Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A great weekend

My niece turned 7 on July 1st, and we celebrated her birthday the Saturday before. We had such a great time getting together. Unfortunately, we rarely enjoy family time and everytime we get together we say we need to do it more often. I would post other pictures of the birthday girl and the photographic evidence of my SIL holding Gina, but I haven't asked permission yet to do so. :)

The kids all had a blast eating pizza and cake and running through the sprinklers. It was a perfect day!


The next day we had our church picnic. Last year, on our first day visiting the church it happened to be the day of the picnic, but we didn't yet feel comfortable going. This year we didn't get to go for long, but we had a good time and Derrick taught Myles how to play cornhole. I love warm summer afternoons just being outside and letting the kids play. I just can't believe how fast it's all going!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Derrick to teach me to play cornhole too.... I am awful! :) We had a great time with you guys too.... It was so fun watching the kids play. My "to~do" for today is to get the pictures downloaded. I'll get them to you today. When you get time, email me yours too. Love the pictures and can't wait till we get to hang out Saturday. Love you....