On the fourth of July I headed over to our old house to do some cleaning up, and just happened to get there right about 10, when the neighborhood parade starts. I had forgotten all about it.
The kids had an awesome time watching the parade and of course collecting all the candy being thrown at them.
Here are some pictures as we were waiting:
I have no idea what she's looking at in the one, but her facial expression cracks me up.
After that we grabbed some lunch and then headed to the park where they played in the sand volleyball court:
That night we had a movie night at home. We rented Cinderella and popped popcorn at home and I told them they could stay up as late as they wanted:
The next day we went to Parky's Farm, a local farm that's part of our County's park district. They do pony rides, have a barn converted into a play barn, an outdoor playground, do tractor rides, have lots of animals, a big pond, etc. We had a blast:
Ahh.....too bad I had to come back to work today!
4 comments:
Ok, these pictures are too cute! I love family movie nights. And, days at the park! I can't believe how big the kids look though.
What a great time. I love the picture of the kids on the couch eating popcorn.
Oh, the pit is such a yucky place to be... I'm so sorry you were struggling my friend, Take heart!
Blessings,
Sasha
How did I miss this post and these pictures??!!! It looks like you guys are enjoying the area!! What a fun place that looks to be!
Post a Comment