Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A migraine

I had plans on sharing some of my window mistreatments, as the Nester would call them, with you today, but unfortunately I have an awful migraine. Or at least I did. It's actually getting better.
For some strange reason I've been getting headaches lately each time it's about to rain. I guess it's due to the change in barometric pressure, as cooky as that sounds.
But I knew when I was awakened by the pain in the middle of the night I was in trouble. And I was.

Fortunately I'm feeling better now, but don't have the brain capacity to upload the pictures to the blog, so I'll get a few on here tomorrow.

It's nice that we have super wide windows in the new place, but most store bought curtains wouldn't work for them. Or it'd just be really expensive to buy enough panels for all the windows. So while the ones I made aren't anything that special, I'm going by the Nester's philosophy that it doesn't have to be perfect to be beautiful.

Thank goodness, cause these are anything but perfect. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis! I'm so glad you're feeling better. I'm sorry we keep missing each other. But, super excited to see your new home. Myles looked so proud in the pics showing off his new room. Looking forward to time together soon. Take good care and if you need anything, give me a call!!!

Kelli said...

Get some rest girly. Glad you're feeling better and we'll be here when you get up your treatments!

Stacey Cannon said...

I'm so sorry you've been battling headaches!!! Look in some "different" places for curtains. I've found some really cheap ones at places like Marshalls, and SmartBargains.com and EBAY! I love Ebay and you can find great deals on there. Also, places like dollar stores sometimes are great places to find the panels really cheap, but then you could buy a prettier valance to dress it up a bit. :) think creative...and girl, if you are making your own then you are outta my league :)