Last night was Myles' preschool graduation. When they all did the processional to It's A Small World Afterall, my chin was quivering. It was so darn cute.
Unfortunately I did not get very good quality pictures, but this is Gina waiting for Myles (she kept saying "Myles at??" and then when I asked Gina for a kiss, Myles singing with his class, and him getting his diploma.
We went for icecream afterwards and had a great night. Unfortunately it was a much later night then he was used to, so it was a rough morning. Hopefully he'll get a nap in today to rest up.
He's so excited that now he "has the summer off and then starts Kindergarten!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Aw! Great pictures, Gina is a doll. I cried at preschool graduation, too. I can't believe next year is kindergarten!
She is so cute! Have fun with your little graduate...my baby is done with Kindergarten this year and I can't believe it.
I remember when my girls graduated from Kindergarten. Now this year my middle daugther graduated from college! It passes so quickly. Cherish every moment.
Ally,
I don't thnk I have made it through any kind of graduation of my kids without at least a tear in my eyes. And, I won't apologize for it!
Marilyn
Awww Ally he's such a big guy! Congrats Myles! You've got a big year ahead of you next year!!!
Congrats to him! And look at how big Gina has gotten!!
Sam's graduation is on Monday and I already know I'll be a mess.
Post a Comment