Friday, May 8, 2009

A visit with G-ma

My mom was in town this past week to run a local race and to spend time with friends and family. We enjoyed spending time with her. On Monday we decided to pack a picnic lunch and take it to the park. Essentially that led to the adults eating a cheese sandwich and a pb&j sandwich on the fly while the kids decided they'd rather play than eat.
Here are a few pics of them.
Mom, you have to forgive me for the third one, but it's just too priceless not to include. I love it.




Myles on the merry-go-round


G-ma and Gina getting ready to go down the slide



(Sorry mom) Look at Gina's expression. SO cute.



Let's do it again!!

1 comment:

Gma said...

What great memories for me, Allyson! We did have a great time I agree.

I am glad you figured out the bike situation. Myles seems very happy with his new set of wheels. Gina can be a tom boy but a girly girl too!

As for the picture of me, I have always had that wild kind of hair.The older I get, the more I appreciate just having thick hair! No problem sharing with the world :)