I have that song going through my head...."celebrate good times, come on!!"
Guess who just sold their house?!
Yes we did!!
Barring any unforseen happenings, it's a done deal. It's worked out as a win/win for everyone, given all of the crazy circumstances.
This has been such a roller coaster, and I'm still trying to be slightly cautious and "expect the unexpected", but according to our agent it's as good as done. It the ideal outcome for a not-ideal situation, and I'm just so happy to have reached this day.
It's the beginning of a new chapter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am happy for you...I know it's been a long and tough road. Yeah!!!!
Yay for you! I am happy that things are going well for you.
"There's a party going on right here. A celebration to last throughout the year".... :) WOO~HOO!
Oh, I'm truly happy for YOU!
Yeah! I am so happy for all of you. What a journey and struggle this has been.
Yeah! So happy for you! I knew it would all work out! :)
Hugs!
K
Post a Comment