If you only knew what a fiasco it was to get this bike for Myles. Bottom line, this is the, I believe, fourth one. We had to return a couple for various reasons....one wasn't made to add training wheels too, the other had an issue with the chaing guard....you get the idea.
It was so hard to find a bike to fit him as it's his first bike and he needs training wheels, but he's so tall for his age. I don't think this one will last more than just this year, but for the price, I guess that's okay.
So baby girl gets the hand me down Harley Big Wheel. I think she looks so cute in her pink outfit and princess shoes on the boy bike. Fortunately she's just happy to be riding "Myles bike" and doesn't care about having all girly stuff.
And yes, he's in the street. It's just easier for him than the sidewalk and we live on a pretty quiet street.




No comments:
Post a Comment