Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How much do I love this?!

Myles brought home a preschool journal on Tuesday and it's the cutest keepsake ever. I love looking through it, and he does too. I know it'll be something I hold onto forever.

Here's the cover:



The first page:



A handprint jellyfish:




One of the pictures they included:




Love this one. Although I would like to clarify for the record this was not our Thanksgiving dinner. Sure would have been simpler though. lol



And I guess if he's going to be demanding with Santa he's at least going to use his manners and add a please.



A self portrait. Isn't he cute?



And if this doesn't make you smile I don't know what will.



And mom, as an FYI, there is a picture of the two of you from the Mom and Me Tea included in it as well.


I can't believe my baby boy is getting ready to start Kindergarten.

4 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

My daughter had something similar (ABCs of Pre-school) - I can't believe the time her teacher must have taken to make those! We love it.

Gma said...

I LOVE the journal! SO precious! I will be eager to see it. I am glad I was a part of it! Myles was very fortunate to have had such a great experience.

Anonymous said...

The preschool books are such treasures. Though I have NO system in place to store them! Too cute....

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a precious...precious keepsake! Awh..I LOVED when my kids were younger and they made stuff like this.

You will treasure this for a lifetime!