Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring time!

I've been a little quiet this week because I've been a little busier than usual, and unfortunately my allergies have got the best of me the last few days. I don't feel too bad now, but I sound awful.
I'm looking forward to a (hopefully) fun weekend with the kids. We are supposed to have good weather, so I'm hoping to get us all out of the house and have some fun. We are coming into my favorite time of year here.

Just as an update, we still haven't heard the results of the inspection we had last Saturday, and the buyer's appraisal hasn't happened yet. So we wait. And I learn to be more patient. Patience is not one of my strong points.

What are your favorite spring time activities?

3 comments:

Beth Herring said...

Ally - I just love the spring! My favorite thing to do is watch my sweet little grandbabies play outside. I just love sitting on my patio with a cup of coffee and just enjoying the relaxation.

Beth

Yolanda said...

Ally,

I love all the seasons when they come into the "current" but especially spring and fall.

I probably most enjoy being able to take my tea or coffee and bible out to the deck to sit with God and His creation.

Blessings,
Yolanda

Kristen said...

Ally... hope you are feeling better. My allergies seemed to have started a bit early. Started my daily dose of Zyrtec on Sunday night. Seems to have started to kick in!

Since I haven't had a lot of blog reading time I am guessing you have sold your home! (I'm a realtor here in Indy). Long tine to wait for an inspection response. Hope all went well. (does Ohio have a response time for inspections in the purchase agreements?)
Have a wonderful week!