Tuesday, April 14, 2009

As promised.....

Here are a couple of pics....







5 comments:

Anita said...

Great pics. Can I just say how much I love Gina's hair!!!!
I'm so jealous of your green grass and is that a tulip???
We had snow on the ground until last week!
Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly said...

Ally,

The kids are beautiful! I have been away from blogging because we had friends here for Easter. And in laws on the way tomorrow...anyways, seems like you have been wrapping up your house stuff. Which, yea! answer to prayer! Did all your inspections go through? Hope all is well with you!

Stacey Cannon said...

Awww the kids are soooo precious! I love Gina's pink little coat! :)

Kim said...

These pictures are so beautiful. I'm sorry we weren't together for Easter but I'm looking forward to time together soon. Miss you and Love you.... Kim

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Ally - what adorable kids!