I'm sorry to keep talking about this, but it's the biggest thing we have going on right now, and I also want to document it for us for later.
We have the inspection scheduled for this Saturday, and the lender's appraisal should be in a week or so as well. These are the last main two things we need to fall into place so we can close.
We had decided before this contract came through that we'd go ahead and move in June anyway for several reasons, so I wasn't sure how that would work out in terms of notifying the apartment and trying to book the movers. Fortunately both understand the situation and we are all set to move April 30th if we are able to close on the house, and otherwise we'd move June 1st.
We still have a lot of cleaning/sorting to do in the basement, but fortunately the hardest part is done. And almost everything else is organized and about as ready to go as it can be before we just need to start packing it all up.
There are times I still find myself feeling nervous and thinking that something is going to go wrong or happen and it's not going to work out, but the good thing is I can usually push those thoughts aside and know that if this is His plan for us then it will all happen.
It's hard to think of leaving the house I grew up in, but also a little exciting to be getting a fresh start and begin a new journey. I'm looking forward to seeing where this leap of faith takes us and where we end up over the next several years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Ally,
Please keep me posted. Maybe I will be able to come to Cincinnati and help a bit the end of April. I think dad will be in town April 23-26 for business and I can come in after that? Although our 37th wedding anniversary is on April 29 :)
Change is hard but change can be good? I know you have your hands full...keep that positive attitude. I am proud of you!
Post a Comment