Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just stuff

Here is a picture my mom took of the kids while she was visiting. I just love those little people!


 


Seems like so much is happening and nothing all at the same time. I really do feel like God is working in our lives and things are starting to happen that will all come together for us soon. And while we wait I feel strong. So it seems like a lot is going on, but it hasn't come to fruition yet.

We have a pending offer on the house and may be moving May 1st. We need a lot of stuff to fall into place, and our real estate agent is being a little pessimistic about it all, but I know that she's not the one making the decision. I know that if things are meant to happen it'll fall into place. And if this isn't the right offer, I'm confident things will happen the way they should, even if it's not the way I'd choose.

Myles ended up going to the doctor Friday for a stomach virus, and still seems a little "off". Just not eating much and very "emotional". He goes through phases where he doesn't want to eat at the sitters, even if she's serving something he'd eat at home. I think it's mainly a control issue, but it's hard to know how to handle. I hate not seeing him eat like he should, and he's losing weight. And having him cry every morning about going to the sitters in anticipation of lunch, makes for a long day.

He also ended up getting another case of hives, out of the blue. The doctor thinks it was his body's way of reacting to the end of the virus, as I guess that's common, but it just seems weird to me. It's not like he's never had a virus before, but he's never gotten hives before. And now twice in a few weeks?

And then there's my little sassy Gina. I don't even know what to say about her. I don't know if words can adequately describe her. :)

Happy April Fool's Day to everyone! Anyone playing any jokes today?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Poor Myles. I hope he feels back to his old self soon. I'm hopeful that once the sun starts really shining that things will pick up. Are you moving far from where you are? Good luck with the sale.
And that is one cute picture!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Hy Ally~
Isn't is wonderful to know WHOM..our trust is really in???

I'll be praying for Myles...poor thing.

Stacey Cannon said...

No jokes here...although I totally fell for a cat/dog breeding thing...long story.

I'm so sorry about Myles...All I can say is to hang in there. The willpower those little boys can have is just mind boggling. I love that picture...so precious. They are just darling Ally!!