So I've heard about this contraption for a while...actually I first saw it on Oprah. I got the sense it would probably work well but that I'd never be desparate enough to use one.
That lasted until last night. I have a sinus infection that came out of no where. I really wasn't even congested at all first. But on Friday when I"d bend over I'd get that tell-tale throbbing in the back of my head.
By Saturday I was in a lot of pain. After talking to my mom I decided to give it a try.
I didn't think I did it right actually cause I didn't have any "drainage" after using it, like I was told I probably would. Made me think, maybe this isn't really from a sinus infection afterall?? Who knows.
But this morning when it was time to use it I let Myles watch. I knew a 5 year old boy could truly appreciate and enjoy what most people would think is gross.
He was amazed, needless to say.
Although he did tell me "that was nasty" when I was done. haha
Unfortunately my head is still hurting and my stomach isn't feel well either. But fortunately I am off tomorrow so I still have another day of rest.
Oh...and about the showing on the house....they didn't even come in. Guess this wasn't "the one" after all. Oh well. I know what is meant to be will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Everytime I read one of your blogs, I think you should become a journalist! I can imagine the look on Myles face when you were using the Netti Pot. I was hesitant, too, when a friend told me about it but it worked for me! Glad you are feeling better and sorry about the showing.
Post a Comment