For those of you that don't know, we have been trying for a while now to sell our house. It hasn't been going well.
I was just reading the book of Luke online at Bible Gateway for the Reset Journey we're doing at church (yes, it's Luke, not Isaiah as I previously mentioned) when I got a phone call for a showing on our house.
Hmmm...
Then she says she wants to show it on Sunday between 10:30 and 11:30...the time we're at church.
Double Hmm....
I'm just sayin'....
It reminds me of a saying I love:
"Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous"
PS. Can I just say how much I'm loving the book of Luke. Wow. Chapter 6 really hit home. I need to have the whole book read by Sunday, so I really wish I had started earlier, but I'm also glad I thought to read it online since I've had some time today to do so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay so when did you start blogging, and how did I have no idea!?
I hope the open house is successful. I think we have given up.
Cassie,
Funny you say that, I thought the same thing when I found yours. lol
Kim started a family blog last March, and that was the first I knew of blogs.
I started in April of that year, but just made it "public" a couple of weeks ago.
I think it's one of those things you have to do to understand--otherwise people think you're crazy.
But you already knew that about me!
I was wondering about your house when I posted this. No luck for you guys either? It's just such a horrible market.
What's funny is that I have a bad sinus infection and feel awful. I"d probably be tempted to stay home today if we didn't have this open house scheduled cause Derrick has to work today, which is unusual for a sunday.
I've been trying to clean eventhough I'm miserable, so I really hope it pays off somehow.
Ally~ The Lord told us to put our house on the market last summer. We weren't moving out of the area - just into a place where my mom could come and live with us one of these days. Out of obedience we put it out there, and although it didn't sell right then, The Lord used that activity of trusting Him to help me in so many ways in my life. He revealed so much of Himself to me as He was putting us through the "do you really trust Me" test. And I'm so glad that He did. Today, I'm leaning on Him in a stronger way - simply because He built some trust muscles through our house being for sale.
Your situation is different, but our God is the same! He is building some trust muscles in all of you - and when He's done, He will take care of the sale of your house. Hang in there... He won't let you down.
Jennifer
Post a Comment