Myles went to the dentist today, and finally we had a good visit. They tried to do x-rays and he was more than willing, but he kept gagging when they put the film in his mounth (he's always had a really strong gag reflex) so they said they'd just wait until the next visit.
He had his cleaning and did so well. And it went really fast because she said they looked awesome...hardly any buildup. Yay!
He even got to pick out TWO toys for being so good!!!
Finally, one of us made it through with no cavities!
They also had this really cool toy in there that they got out for Gina, but she wasn't interested. Myles fell in love though. It was a wooden toy that was like a maze that had magnetic balls in it and then covered in glass. And then it had two "pens" that had magnets attached to the outside, so you could pull the magnets through the maze. IT was really cool--I've never seen it before. I may have to try to find something like that for him. He would have stayed there all day to play with that thing, and he's not usally that much of a "toy kid"....just cars!
So yay for no cavities!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeaaa! That is so great!!!
Hey, call me back woman...I've tried 3 times and I'm starting to feel a bit "stalker-ish". LOL
Good job, Myles! You have to call me and tell me all about that new cool toy AND your dentist visit! You the man!
Yay for a good dentist appt! The girls have their next one on the 31st.
Hi Ally~ You have the most darling kids! I wanted to comment on the circus post, but couldn't find the comment link.
Blessings to you and your precious family - $4 snowcone and all. :-)
Post a Comment