We went to the circus yesterday and had a great time. Here are a few pics...two of Gina that morning, but they made me laugh, so I'm throwing them in.
Two quick thoughts first:
1). How does it make sense that you can buy an adult ticket for 22 dollars for the "lower section" and get a child in free OR you can buy an adult ticket for 17 dollars for the "upper section", but then children's tickets are 5 dollars each. I may not be a mathematical genious, but that adds up to the EXACT same amount the way I figure.
And what the heck is a 2 dollar "facility charge"? Online tickets were either 15 or 20 dollars...not 17 and 22. And I had a coupon for buy an adult ticket get a kid ticket free...which you could only use if you were buying tickets in the LOWER section....where they were giving away kids tickets anyway!! So what the heck good is a coupon?
2) So after feeling a little bummed about the price of admission, what in the world made us buy a FOUR dollar Snocone? Look at the size of it below! And that was just to have Myles say "that's okay, I don't really want the ice". Boooyyy....you better eat that ice...and like it! lol

1). How does it make sense that you can buy an adult ticket for 22 dollars for the "lower section" and get a child in free OR you can buy an adult ticket for 17 dollars for the "upper section", but then children's tickets are 5 dollars each. I may not be a mathematical genious, but that adds up to the EXACT same amount the way I figure.
And what the heck is a 2 dollar "facility charge"? Online tickets were either 15 or 20 dollars...not 17 and 22. And I had a coupon for buy an adult ticket get a kid ticket free...which you could only use if you were buying tickets in the LOWER section....where they were giving away kids tickets anyway!! So what the heck good is a coupon?
2) So after feeling a little bummed about the price of admission, what in the world made us buy a FOUR dollar Snocone? Look at the size of it below! And that was just to have Myles say "that's okay, I don't really want the ice". Boooyyy....you better eat that ice...and like it! lol
1 comment:
It sounds like you all had a very fun time at the circus You are a very good mom (and dad) to buy the snowcone! I think it is quite comical that the admission fees were the way they were.
I PARTICULARLY like Gina's hair with the head band! She is a doll baby! I can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment