Saturday, January 3, 2009

How's this for a "blast from the past"?

Can you believe that?? For those of you that have come to know me more recently, that's me on the right. I'm sure the way cool bangs (and the fact I'm actually skinny) may make it hard to recognize me. lol That's my friend Michelle and me at her 15th birthday party. In all of our New Kids on the Block loving glory!!

Wow.

I hung out with some friends last night that I've known since high school. It's hard to believe how long we've all known each other. Our kids will be this age before we know it!!!

I love having connections like that. And just wish I had the scrapbooks these girls do to remember it. They have everything documented so well. I bribed Michelle into letting me take just this one.

We hung out playing cards and talking until it was way too late, but man, what a good time we had.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you looking like that very clearly! Isn't it fun t o have long-time (not old) friends. I now have friends that have known for almost 50 yrs.! Scary, huh?
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

GOOD for you Ally to get out and take sometime for yourself! I am very happy for you and know 2009 will be a better year! Look how much you have grown!

Anonymous said...

Ok, loving the bangs! But boy could I beat you ~~ I think mine were even higher! :)