Mom, in light of you asking about Myles' birthday today I asked him what he would like. Apparently he wants everything he already has, but a new one.
He first said he wanted a cake. A blue one. Yeah, I don't know.
Then he said presents.
When I said what kind of presents he said a new watch. And a new sword. And a new Santa straw. Oh...and another dragon like this one.
When I said, well is there anything you would like G-ma to get you he said yes....a present. I asked what kind of present and he said one that is wrapped. That he can open and we all yell surprise.
Oh...and balloons. Lots of balloons.
So hopefully that gives you some ideas. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds to me like his little brain is always working...I like the "yelling surprise" part.
I will see what I can do! Thanks for the ideas:)
Post a Comment