When I picked the kids up today Cindy asked if I was putting anything new in Gina's hair. Some sort of oil perhaps?
I said YES! Doesn't it look good? Look...it's still curly!! (turning her around like she hasn't been with her all day).
To which she replied: yeah, I thought so. I've been sneezing all day and I couldn't figure out why until Gina was sitting on my lap and it got really bad. I'm actually allergic to oils.
Seriously?! I wanted to reply "who the heck is allergic to oils?", but that was really out of sheer disbelief that we'd have such a set back after finding such a god send.
So apparently she's going to have crazy hair Tuesday-Friday until we can fix her up on the weekends.
Hmph. And we had come so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think however Gina's hair looks, she is still a doll! who knows she may start a trend with her 'do'.
I have the strangest feeling that there is only one person that will be really concerned about this. What do you think, Allyson?
Gina would be a doll baby with a mop on her head!
Marilyn
awww I'm sorry Ally!!! She's so cute though...it doesn't matter what her hair looks like!!! :)
Post a Comment