Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm taking over Ally's blog...

For just a second. This is Stacey, and Ally gave me access to her blog to help her fix something. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to say how blessed I am by her, and Ally, your friendship means the world to me. I miss you more than you could know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! Being 'not so with it when it comes to computer stuff', when I saw the heading I thought Ally's blog was hacked!? Silly me...call it the cold medication I am on or just 'old age'?

I have friends I dearly miss in Cincinnati also BUT when I do see them, it is like we have seen each other yesterday! We just pick up where we left off!

I am sure you and Ally have that too!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Ally's mom

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Stacey, both for helping me fix it and for your sweet message. I love the pictures you posted.
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Thanks for taking off the Photo Bucket button. :)