Monday, November 24, 2008

Our weekend....

Friday night started off fun for me because it was haircut day! I love getting my hair done, especially because I wait too long and end up getting to a point I can't stand it anymore.
Yesterday we went to church, which was a great service to celebrate Thanksgiving Day coming up this week. It was filled with lots of singing, sharing and fun.
After church we had the opportunity to deliver one of the turkey's and boxes of food the church raised to one of the families. We got lost due to bad directions, but it was still fun to do.
We then went grocery shopping at the Wal-Mart by our house as it re-opened, but they re-did the entire inside and we couldn't find anything we needed or they were out of it. Grocery shopping is a yucky enough chore without that being the case.
Today I had to go to the dentist for my turn to have my "cavity bugs" (as Myles calls them) fixed. They were going to fix two of them, but the one was very deep and I couldn't get numb enough, so they just did the one. Still two more appts. to go. Ugh.
Derrick doesn't have to go to Kopco today as they don't need him, so we are enjoying the extra time with him home. I've thought about even putting up the Christmas tree, but I think we'll wait until Thanksgiving.
Hope you are all having a great Monday!

No comments: