Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Croup

I'm so over croup. Myles has it again, and this time Gina does too. I just hate this little bug. They sound awful and there's just really nothing you can do. They are both at the sitters today as I've been told that the cold that caused the croup is contagious, but not the croup itself.
Tis the season I guess.
It's so cold here now and I just haven't been able to get warm all day. I'm looking forward to going home, cranking the heat up, and just having a calm, snuggly evening.
Hopefully they get to feeling better soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! I feel so sorry for the little ones. I hope everyone gets well soon.

As far as the cold, hmmmm...the season is just starting...hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Ally I'm so sorry they are dealing with that!! It's so miserable!! I pray they get over it quickly! And about the cold weather...well, I'm just hating it already. It's supposed to snow here tomorrow and I feel like crying.. :(