Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Gina's new words....

I'm posting this more for a memory for later than anything, but thought I'd share some of her new words.
The most appropriate...bite. That girl is always hungry.
Hot. She's been saying that a lot lately.
Side...for outside.
Walk. She says this when I get her out of the car and start to carry her. She squirms and says "walk".
Not sure if I had this on the list or not yet, but another big one...MINE. (We knew it was coming).
Up (when she wants on furniture, not to be carried...she always wants to walk).
Wipe. She is in love with wipes.

She's also getting very into her hair. She doesn't like me to brush it (I swear her hair tangles so bad), but she thinks she is the STUFF when I put a barette in it and walks around showing it to all of us.

She knows eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, feet, hands. When you ask her where her eyes are, she bats them at you. It gets me everytime.

She's still a cleaner. She picks our shoes up when we take them off and puts them in the closet. Yesterday when we were getting ready to go she knocked a picture of the table. She had to go back to pick it up and put it back before we left. (She's just like her name sake).

Can't believe my sweet baby is almost 2.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like Gina is going to be a little chatter box! I can't wait until she calls me and says...Gma...it's me Gina...just like Myles calls me and says that. Be sure to let me/us know how Myles does in preschool tomorrow.

.....and what is wrong with being a little OCD when it comes to cleaning!? I am thinking seriously about cleaning the cabin before we go, even though we are paying for a cleaning!

Miss you! See you in October to celebrate Gina's birthday!

Does Gina know her body parts as yet and animal sounds?

Anonymous said...

She is such a sweetheart! Lauren doesn't like me to brush her hair either.... what is it with these girls?

Anonymous said...

Hey There! I'm so glad you got the blog design to work.... Don't you hate when something so easy becomes hard? Anyway, it looks great! Glad you got it working!!!