Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I'm not sure who the stupid one is here...

I took the kids to McDonald's to play tonight because it's 95 outside and feels hotter in the house.
So, I decided to get the kids icecream. They don't like the cones, they'd rather have it in a dish. Now granted, in hindsight, the way I ordered it may be confusing, but I've never had issues before.
I walked away in shock.

I ordered two kiddie cones in a dish (an oxymoron, I know, but it made sense to me)
The dude took two ice cream cones, filled them up, and then placed both cones in a sundae dish.

Yes, I guess that is technically, two kiddie cones in a dish. lol

I didn't have the heart to say anything, besides ask for a spoon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I guess you received what you asked for BUT I would have thought he would have asked for clarification....too funny!

Ice cream...yum.....

I LOVE your new blog set up...or whatever it is called....