Gina that is. She is such a dare devil. She loves to do anything that will give me grey hair and possibly break a bone. Her latest thing is to stand up in the recliner and just fall straight forward into you. Problem is, she doesn't always give notice. She doesn't seem to be scared of anything.
Today I put her down for a nap and she just sat in her crib and babbled for almost an hour. I was getting ready to just get her up (but heck even if she wasn't sleeping, it was quiet and she was content) lol, when thank God I was standing in the hallway because I heard a loud, but muffled shreak and cry. I ran in there and could instantly see she wasn't in her crib, so I figured she must have fallen out. Nope, not on the floor (what a horrible thought...it's funny how just a coupe of seconds can go so slowly when things like this happen). I hear the crying still and realize she is .....in her hamper.
Yes, she fell out of her crib and into her hamper head first. She was laying on her back with her feet up over her head. I tried to lift her out, but she was wedged in there too tight.
I ended up having to pull her out by her legs. Poor thing. She was so scared and was just holding on to me so tightly. I felt so badly for her.
I don't even think she was trying to climb out, I think she was leaning for something on her dresser (probably her wipes because she is OBSESSED with them) and just fell.
I guess the hamper is better than the floor though. Although she still has a mark on her head! Poor baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the saddest, yet silliest story.... Give her big hugs from Aunt Kim, Uncle Tim, and Cousins Quentin & Lauren!
Gina,
What are we going to do with you!? You are supposed to be lady like and play with your dolls!
You are going to give us all grey hair and wrinkles...as if I don't have enough!
Post a Comment