Cindy, our regular sitter, is having shoulder surgery this week. So my friend Cassie is watching the kids.
Myles knew all about it, and was happy to go this morning. He started talking to her, telling her everything she wanted to know and then some, so I left feeling good.
She decided to take the kids over to her parents house, which is closer to my work, so I could pick them up there.
When I got there all 4 kids (her 2 included) were hanging outside eating flav-r-ice and loving it.
Myles then started showing me her parents inground pool. He told me they had a board and he jumped off it.
What???
So I looked at Cassie, and yup, sure enough while Gina was sleeping she took the kids swimming. Abbey, her sister, came over as well. They put a floaty bathing suit on Myles and he JUMPED OFF THE DIVING BOARD. 4 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow.
She said he doggy paddled from one end of the pool to the next.
My boy. Really? Really!!! Wow!
He came home grabbed one of my beloved circus peanuts (see below) (and yes, my kids now love them too) and walked back to his room.
After a few minutes we wondered what was up.
We found him, sound asleep with one and a half circus peanuts next to him.
He's down for the night. Poor guy had a big day.
I just hope he doesn't remember he had circus peanuts with him when he wakes up. Because they aren't there anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yesterday, Quentin was just asking about diving boards. That's funny that Myles was on one. It's fun to enjoy these last days of summer fun. I'm sure sooner than later, cool weather will be approaching.
I remember when I was in town about a month ago and took Myles to the Sannemans' pool. I agree Myles is getting to be quite the swimmer!
Post a Comment