Saturday, August 9, 2008

Meet the latest Avon representative!

I did it! I took a step outside of my comfort zone and signed up to be an Avon rep!! I think it'll be a fun and exciting adventure (and hopefully a profitable one too). I must say, I'm proud of myself. I had thought about it before but always talked myself out of it, and this time I just did it. What the heck, right? What do I have to lose?

So anyway, let me know if you have any marketing ideas or suggestions. I'd appreciate all the help I can get!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really excited for you with this. I remember when I was little, my Aunt Beth sold Avon and loved it!

I was really surprised by all the (reasonably priced) products they have & with free shipping, it's a great deal!

Let me know about the catalogs...

Looking forward to this venture and all it has in store for you...

Anonymous said...

I can remember when I sold Coppercraft Guild products when I was about your age. My 'kit' was expensive. I really had to get out of my COMFORT zone because I had to talk in front of people!

I know you will do spectacular with Avon...such a selection....reasonably priced. I am spreading the word!