Thursday, August 7, 2008

Movin' on u-uppp

Why can't I remember more of that song??
Anyway, this front yard is bearings something it hasn't seen in a VERY long time....
A For Sale Sign!!!

We met with a different realtor last night and I just love him. Actually, dad, I kept thinking he reminded me of you with his demeanor. He was very nice and professional and knowledgeable, yet reassuring and a little more, uh...gentle, about the process than the other agent. I believe this is who we were meant to list with.

So he took all the pictures last night (I wish I had known that was going to happen)!!! and they plan on getting it listed today and get the process started.
I'm actually excited about it.

Now we just have more for the Salvation Army to come pick up to get some things out of the bedrooms so they look "roomier", get some more cleaning done upstairs, and some more purging downstairs. But to have a plan and be proceeding with it is liberating.

Derrick is in the process of looking for a second, part-time job, and I'm looking into getting a second job I can do from home. Data Entry, Customer Service, etc...so if anyone has any leads.....

I'm so blessed and grateful to have a strong support network that is there to listen to me complain when I'm feeling down and then lift me back up so I can get my head around everything again.

I have a good feeling about everything. We are on the road to getting the house sold, Derrick has been in overdrive trying to get a first and second job, and I know things can only start to come together for us now.

Okay, I'm going to be late if I don't go dry my hair and get off to work. Have a good day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all so proud of you! You have dug SO deep to plant the seeds (with all of your struggles). Now the flowers (less turmoil and fewer tribulations) will be coming up soon! I just know it!

Isn't it amazing when people come into our lives just at the right times!?

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is exciting! I'm praying for a quick sale (in God's perfect timing).

Won't it feel so good to get rid of anything you don't need? As soon as the kiddos hit school, I'm heading to my basement... and we are saying good-bye to a lot of collected stuff. I just did so to our closet & found that my pack-rat hubby got twitchy! :) But, it feels good to declutter.

I'm so excited for you to start afresh Ally!!!

And Mom.... we need to get you a cool picture to add to your id! Ally - let's think of one and send it to her!!! :)

Have a great day all!!!