1) As we went through a McDonald's drive thru this weekend, I asked for two kiddie cones (in a dish).
Later, as we're driving away, Myles says, "Can I have some of that kiddie cat ice cream you got"?
2) Today as we were heading to church he says out of the blue "Do you think Mrs Stewart misses me?" I assured him she did. He says "I thought so. I thinks she misses me so much. It's been so many days since I've seen her".
3) And finally, as we're picking up Gina from the nursery, a care taker has the following conversation with Myles:
Her: Who are you here to pick up?
Myles: GINA!!!!!!!1
Her: Oh, is Gina you're baby?
M: No (laughing)
Her: Oh...then who's baby is it??
M: (Giving her a dumb look) Points to me.
Her: But she's your baby sister, right?
M: No. She just spits at me.
Her: (lauging) How old are you??
M: 4
Her: Well, how hold is Gina?
M: 25. (I have no idea where that came from).
Her: (Still laughing) What's your name, sweetie?
M: I've already told you, lady!! Were you not listening??
Where does he get this stuff??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
As they say...Apples do not fall too far from the tree....or as others say NUTS do not far too far from the tree....hmmmm???
Post a Comment