As it's been a long time since I posted. It's probably a good thing that it doesn't feel like there's been much going on to post about.
I can't believe it's July 1st already! We really need to figure out our fourth of july plans!!
It'll be interesting to see what Myles thinks of the fireworks...we may have to get him some ear plugs.
He rode a bike for the first time yesterday. One of the neighbor boys that is 5 had one with training wheels and let Myles try. He was a natural. He also played on his scooter and did so well. I love that he takes to all of that so fast. Clearly that comes from Derrick's genes and not mine.
We also saw Horton Hears a Who this weekend. He had a great time and really enjoyed it. It's one of the first movies he actually stayed still for and watched the entire thing.
The job hunt is still going slow, but we're both staying positive. It's a tough market right now, and there are a lot of people out of work. It's taking longer on average for people to find a new job than it ever has.
We've been blessed with relatively cool weather, thank goodness. It hasn't been bad in the house at all.
Anyway, I'm off to bed. I've been exhausted lately and need to get some sleep.
Hope you're all having a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just a quick note....I think you are being way to hard on yourself! You used to ride your bike with me when I ran through the neighborhood when you were just about 1 year older than Myles...remember that? You are a trooper yourself!
I think Myles gets the scooter thing from me...I LOVED my scooter and hoola hoop too...remember those?
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hopefully job will come up for Derrick sometime soon.
See you in 11 days...YEAH!
You guys are in my prayers about the job thing...I know it's tough but hang in there. God will provide. He knows how many hairs are on your head...he won't let you go hungry, so keep your faith girlie. It will ALL work out for good!!!! Love ya! Enjoy the 4th!! Ohh...well, it's the 4th already. I should be asleep!!!
Post a Comment