Saturday, June 21, 2008

So hard to make, so easy to spend

Money that is.
Today we needed to get four new tires on the Acura, along with a headlight, tail light, alignment and oil change. We had put it off as long as possible, and it just wasn't safe anymore. Goodness gracious. It's amazing how you can spend so much in just a few minutes!!!
And I'm becoming real farmiliar with what a condensor is. Something I didn't know about just a few weeks ago. It's what is wrong with our home A/C and what they think is wrong with the Acura's A/C. They (Sears) tried to charge it twice and it just wouldn't work. But they can't do that fix there, so we need to bring it somewhere else. I am definitely learning patience though...something that I was not blessed with having much of. Patience and an adaptation for dealing wtih the heat. lol

Tomorrow we really need to go to church. We didn't go the past three weeks because of different conflicts and I'm missing it.

Gina learned a new word tonight. I told her it was time to go night night and she said it back to me. "night night". It was really sweet. She melts my heart.

Today is one of those days that I feel like I was busy all day, but didn't really accomplish anything. I have yet to get a shower even. It's just been a long day.
I am off to get cleaned up and relax!!!!

Hope you are all having a good night!!

Ally

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ally!

Oh, if it's not one thing it's the other.

But, know this.... though it would be awesome to go back in time with hindsight and make different financial choices ~ you can't. What you can do, is exactly what you are doing....

Work hard & face each challenge as it comes. And, look forward to the day when your savings is built up & you can face these problems easier.

You guys are awesome! Keep going!!!!

In love,
Kim