I'm glad this is Friday and the work week is over. It's been a long and emotional week, and I'm looking forward to getting the kids to sleep early so I can too!
We're thinking of going to see Stacey in Dayton this Sunday, and then hopefully meeting her and her family for dinner Monday night. She now has less than 2 weeks left before she moves, so we're trying to get in as many visits as possible. I'm really going to miss her, but I also know we'll be in regular contact!
Hope all of you had a good day! Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ally,
I can imagine how long this week has been BUT next week will be a new one and hopefully one that goes a bit more smoothly!
Looking forward to seeing you on Monday!
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Mom
I'm going to miss you so much!!!! Can you believe how much time has gone by and how much our lives have grown and changed since our first meeting at Dayton Childrens? I'll never forget how special that visit was to me...You were my angel in such a dark hour. I'm so blessed by you...
Ally and Stacey,
Good luck with your move Stacey!
I think the cool thing is the idea of an 'angel' keeps creeping into our conversations!
Travel safely!
Jeanne
Post a Comment