Today Derrick and I are forced to turn to God for peace and comfort as we're hit with some pretty rough news regarding his work. We're hoping that this is a blessing in disguise and possibly an answer to our concerns, even though right now it's hard to see the positive side.
Or maybe God has been trying to show us something for a long time now with all the events that have happened and we just haven't been hearing him. Maybe now he's just trying to knock louder and really get our attention.
Well God, you have our attention. Now we just need you to guide us the way you want us to go and help us see the path you want us to travel. That is what we're praying for now.
In the midst of all this, I'm just glad that we can turn to each other for support and some comfort.
God, please stand by us as we're feeling a little lonely and weak. Fill us with your strength. Help to show us all of our blessings and make us aware of all the uplifting things we have in our life.
Allow us to enjoy this beautiful spring day, the sunshine, and the beautiful flowers that are beginning to bloom.
Give us the patience and energy we need to deal with the challenges we face, and help us to feel the love and support of those around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! Obviously, I don't know what the bad news is... but, your positive outlook is very beautiful. You are close in prayers & I'm available to you if you'd like to talk.
With love,
Kim
I, too, am concerned about you and your family.
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....I am not so sure what the news is either.
I agree with Kim....let me know if you would like to talk.
Love,
Mom
I appreciate the warm thoughts, and didn't mean to cause any concern.
For now, the company is making some big changes, and Derrick will be working soley in Fairfield.
It just came as a shock and a blow after all the hard work he's put in to the company to expand his district, although I don't think it was intended by them to be anything negative.
However, this should prove to provide him with a more time at home, and in the mean time maybe some other opportunities will arise that will be more rewarding.
We're just taking it one step at a time and trying to remember that everything happens for a reason.
Ally ((HUGS)) I'm always here for you. You are such a strong woman; just remember that God works all things together for good for those who love and serve Him. I'm here...
Post a Comment