(or sale if the price is right)
Myles loves having "jobs". He reminds me of Shiloh...he's a "working boy". lol He always wants a job, and usually does them pretty well. He likes to clean up the floor, help get Gina dressed, squirt anything he can (tables, windows, etc) to clean them. He loves being busy and it keeps him happy, so I'm always able to think of *something* that needs to be done. lol
He had school today for the first time in a while because of spring break. I'm curious to hear about that. He's really been missing Mrs. Stewart.
Gina is....well, Gina. She's a tough cookie, that one. Also loves to clean and follow her big brother around...and do anything she can to annoy him. He wants his chair, she wants it too. He'll get up to move to a different chair, and now she wants that one.
We girls learn how to pester the boys at an early age...gotta keep you on your toes.
It's about time to go pick up the dynamic duo. Everyone says quitting time is at 5, but for us, it's just starting time. Now the real work begins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
....and what is wrong with cleaning and polishing? Myles and Gina are after my own heart! Wanna see my closet? It is very organized and gets lots of attention. (smile)
Myles and Gina need to come to MN and clean my house. I'm too pregnant and have no energy!
I love your blog, you have a way with words! I smile and laugh at every entry and the comments bring tears to my eyes (in a good way-Kim, you have a way with words, too!)
Ally send them up here!!! :) hehe I love the mental image that I got reading that...Myles and Gina are just downright ADORABLE!!! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment