Saturday, March 29, 2008

Is it worth it?

One has to wonder if it's worth driving to a new grocery store 15 minutes away because you have a 5 dollar off coupon for it. Especially when you get to the car, have everything unloaded and kids buckled in, and then realize you forgot to use it.
But yes, in my ongoing effort to save a buck, I unbuckle, go wait in a customer service line and get my 5 dollars back. Still not real sure what I was thinking with that one.
At least it gave us a chance to get outside for a while and half way enjoy the sunshine since it's still in the low 40's. Even Myles who loves to play outside went out for a few minutes today and then came back in saying "I think I'll wait until it's warmer". Good choice.

Myles did still dream last night, but he had one good dream and one bad. That's improvement. I thought it was sweet that his good dream was that he wanted to plant a garden with seeds. That sounds like a daddy/son project if I ever heard of one. Maybe Uncle Tim can even come over and give us some pointers!!

Well...off to go get my little squealer. By the sounds of it she's giving her brother heck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I would do! Good luck with the garden. Hopefully the soil that dad used is still good for gardening. That is one thing dad really misses...the garden and the tomatoes.

Maybe Myles can even go sell the tomatoes in his wagon like someone else I know did?

Mom

Anonymous said...

lol are you my blonde twin?? :) It is a beautiful day...even if it is colder than I'd like it to be. Please tell me that it will warm up someday...OH - Eli's appt is at 1:30 Monday, so we can meet up later on if that's okay???