I've been thinking about blogging a lot lately. Which is strange considering I haven't done much of it. It's one more thing I'm consistently inconsistent about.
There are times I feel like I want to devote more time to writing my blog and reading others, gain more followers, be more popular, etc.
Yet the next minute I can't help but thinking ...what are you thinking?? I started out blogging privately as a way for out of town family to keep up with us. I later decided to go public, but haven't done much to gain readers. I am well aware of how much time blogging can take and can't help but think about how many more productive things I could be doing with my time.
My internet time is limited to evenings and weekends, which is also all the time I have to be with my family, take care of the house, and do-well....pretty much everything else I have to do. So do I really want to spend that time on the computer?
I don't know. Yes...and no. That's why I tend to post a lot for a while and then nothing for a while. I think it's all just so dependent on what's already going on in life.
I've seen a lot of writing in blog land about finding a balance, but that's probably hard to do when you aren't even sure what your goal is with it, huh?
Ugh, I'm just so indecisive.
But today I decided to blog. We'll see about tomorrow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ally...
I am right there with you! I have't been blogging as much lately... I want to, but finding the time has been a bit tough. I have missed visiting my blogland friends.
Looking forward to the cooler months and spending a bit more time here!
Hugs!!!
K
On thee other side of the fence...we miss you all, Kristen and Ally.
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Post a Comment