Friday, July 24, 2009

Everyone's a critic

So the other night I asked the kids to start cleaning up their toys. Myles starting running around the house.

A little background:

I have been known to set the kitchen timer for 5 minutes while the kids "play a game" to see who can pick up the most stuff before the timer goes off.

Brilliant, huh? I thought so.

So, he's running around the house--even without me setting the timer--(I guess it's sort of like Pavlov's dog lol) and he picks up a shirt, throws it in the hamper, and as he wizzes past me says:

No offense mom, but my hamper sure is full.

It's a tough crowd. A crowd that likes clean clothes apparently.

5 comments:

Kelli said...

LOL! Kids are so honest. Sometimes we need that.

Stacey Cannon said...

That cracks me up!!!! The other day I asked Eli why he hadn't put his clothes in his hamper in the bathroom and he tells me, "There's no room mom...you have to do laundry first!" Talk about being on top of things!!!

Kimberly said...

Cute!

Hi Ally! Thanks for the comment...I am glad to be back, too! Your new design looks great!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Ha ha, your comment made me laugh.. I think it reinforced my opinions of the same kind as well, but I wasn't given much choice in the matter! lol

You're a crack up.

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Kids are so awesome!