Sunday, April 26, 2009

A fun day

Today I took the kids to church for a great service. A couple of points that stood out:

1) Worry and faith cannot live together.
2) When we give to others we must give so freely and without judgment. It is our duty to give....it is between the person we give to and God what they do with it. How often have we refrained from giving because we didn't think they'd "do the right thing" with it, or "they don't handle their money well".
3) Quitting is not an option. No one ever said life would be easy or come without struggles. But you just have to keep going.

After church the kids and I came home and "washed" our cars. If you can really call it that. But Myles had a great time running through the sprinkler. Gina's too prissy and girly -girl to play in that cold water!! haha

We then made pizza at home and Gina went down for a nap and Myles and I just sat outside enjoying the beautiful weather. It has been gorgeous here the past couple of days!!!

It was just a great spring day!!!

2 comments:

Stacey Cannon said...

What a great day!!! You know, we talked about that during church yesterday too...that when we give we have to give knowing that they may not do what we would want to with what we give, but that it's between them and God.

I'm with Gina...cold sprinkler water isn't for me either!!!

Mom said...

Sounds like an awesome day....just simple things are the best!

We are so proud of you and the attitude you have! I have learned a lot from you!