After almost a year of having this blog and sharing it with only close friends and family, I have decided to make it public.
So for any newcomers, welcome! Feel free to browse around and comment on any older posts. Thanks for stopping by!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm so glad you've decided to open your blog. You have a great way of being real and open in sharing your heart here. Looking forward to all the friends you'll connect with and meet here. Love the new look of your blog!!! And, the pictures of Myles and Gina are too cute!!!! Love and Hugs, Your sister~in~love, KIm
Ally...
What a joy it was to read your post and find out that you are Kim's SIL! I just adore Kim, so I know we are going to have so much fun getting acquainted!
Isn't God incredible... I posted about making my blog public just as you were considering doing the same. I am delighted that you have!
God Bless your new chapter... looking forward to reading more about you!
Hugs,
K
PS: Love you background! ;)
I stopped over from Kim's blog, so hello! Your kids are beautiful.
Hi Ally~ I enjoyed looking around your blog, and think you have the most adorable babies!
Your post on your moment of clarity was wonderful - so true!
Blessings to you, and I look forward to knowing you through blogging.
Yeaaaa!!!! :) Welcome to the "open" world of blogging!!! Comments are such wonderful bits of sunshine that I get throughout my day, and you'll get lots more now that more people can find you!!!!
Love ya girly!!! I'm in Austin tonight...wish us luck at our first meeting in the morning!!!
Hi Ally,
I stopped over from Kim's blog. I'm new to blogging, public or private, but its been fun so far. Your kids are darling. I love the beach pic by your profile-it makes me happy : )
Have a nice weekend,
Joyce
Post a Comment