2 down, ? to go.
And I have an adrenaline rush and a stomach ache.
For anyone not sure what I'm referring to, check out my post from Tuesday. And pray with me for strength. :) I would like to consider myself an animal lover, but I'm not so sure the love has transferred to wild animals yet.
I get the heeby jeebies just thinking about it.
So, on to something more happy to erase that thought from my mind. Gina is learning to say more each day. But I think I have two favorites.
One is her "tanks mom" when ever I do something for her. Today we were walking up my sitters driveway and she dropped her cup (which she refers to as a bubby...no clue why). I picked it up and handed it to her and she so sweetly gives me the "tanks mom". Is there anything better? I just want to squeeze her.
My other favorite is hard to describe as it seems so simple, but just makes me giggle. I wish I could let you all hear it. She's learning to answer questions with a "yeah" or "no". She verbally says "yeah" but just shakes her head for no.
This morning I said "did you sleep well" and I got the cutest little "yeah" and then she gave me a kiss. Those are the moments I wish I was a stay at home mom so I could just be with her all day.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ok, now I'm not laughing about the critters. How many are there? You live in the suburbs for crying out loud!
But, Gina, now that makes me smile! She's just a cutie pie.
Have a super day!!!
Hugs,
Kim
See, it's not so funny anymore, huh? lol Try living with them scratching on your celings from your attic for a while or waking your son up at night...or God forbid trapping your hubby in his car in the driveway for an hour. lol
I bet then you wouldn't lecture me about "God's creatures" when I say I don't know/care what Josh is going to do with him.
I'm totally teasing you, btw. Cause you're right...we live in the suburbs. Apparently though they are super common in our area because apparently it's "woodsy". Not that I think so, but I guess the coons do. haha
Do I dare tell you that it must have FREAKED out when it got in the cage because the cage is OFF my porch and in the garden on it's end. And when I went to check the trap I just saw glowing eyes? Now do you feel bad for me?
I think I deserve one of your beautiful cookies. Or at least a hug.
Oh my! We had 'fruit rats' here in Florida and it is very frightening when you can hear them in your attic! We had to have someone come out 2 x to get them.
Consider yourself 'cookied' and 'hugged'!
Post a Comment