Based on the comments I think I may have misled on you on Gina's hair. While this is a huge victory to us as we have to deal with de-tangling it every morning and for her since she always cried when we had to comb it, it probably isn't anything anyone else would notice.
As a matter of fact, Marilyn when you saw her that was the "after". She didn't get it cut or anything (well, just a little trim from mommy), it's really just a product we found and love because it keeps it from getting frizzy through out the day, and it makes it look a little shinier and keeps it from tangling as much.
Apparently, despite all the intense conditioning treatments we do, the main problem is her hair being so dry. This product adds a little of the natural oils she's missing without weighing it down. It's supposed to be really good for biracial hair, but I think anyone with naturally dry or curly hair would benefit.
Unfortnately, you couldn't really tell a difference from pictures...you'll just have to feel for yourself next time you see her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep...I KNOW what that girl will have to look forward to! She is a real cutie though and I LOVE her hair!
Okay! I thought her hair looked great-glad to hear it was "after" the treatment. Her hair felt so soft and bouncy. For someone with short, baby-fine, STRAIGHT hair, it was so much fun to touch!
Marilyn
Post a Comment