Oh Myles, I love you more than you could ever imagine.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Allyson, Myles will never be able to comprehend with his mind how much you love him. But he will always know he has a special place in his mommy's heart. Marilyn
Okay...just got dressed, make up on and off to volunteer at the race. NOW I have to go fix my makeup! Myles is definitely so lucky to have a mom like you!
Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Scripture Memory
The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. Psalm 18:2
Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1
Hi! Thanks for stopping by to visit! My name is Ally, and I am 32 years old. I've been married to my wonderful husband Derrick for 10 years, and we have two amazing children, Myles and Gina. I have recently reaffirmed my love for Jesus and am working on walking out that journey day by day. I love my family passionately and enjoy spending time with them. I also love anything sweet and dare you to find anyone with a bigger sweet tooth. :)
Thanks for going on this journey with me.
3 comments:
Allyson,
Myles will never be able to comprehend with his mind how much you love him. But he will always know he has a special place in his mommy's heart.
Marilyn
Okay...just got dressed, make up on and off to volunteer at the race. NOW I have to go fix my makeup! Myles is definitely so lucky to have a mom like you!
HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY LITTLEST ANGEL! Gma and Grandpa love you SO much! You are SO special! I can remember 'meeting' you when you were just minutes old!
Your eyes were wide open as if to say "Watch out world, here I come!"
Love, hugs and kisses,
Gma
Post a Comment