We had a great evening last night going through Sharon Woods Holiday in Lights. Derrick wasn't able to go into work since it's slow, so we took advantage of his off time and had some family time.
Gina is SO in love with the Christmas lights. And I love seeing her so happy. So I figured the girl was going to have a heart attack driving through this display.
The conversation went like this:
Mommy. Mommy. Mommy!! Mommy?? LIGHTS!!!!
Daddy. Daddy. Daddy!! Daddy?? LIGHTS!!!
Than Myles would say...hey Gina...do you see those lights. And she'd say "yahhhh" (not yeah. Yaw). I love that. Yaw.
We drove through and then went inside to Santa Land. We saw Santa (from a distance), the train disply which Myles LOVED, and by chance as we were leaving all these people started pouring into this room.
I had no idea what was going on in there, but Gina went with the flow and joined the crowd. I stopped Derrick and Myles to let them know we needed to get Gina and we just watched her. She found a mom that had like four kids and just followed behind all of them as they found their seats. The mom looks up and sees Gina and laughingly says "I have an extra". We just wanted to see what Gina was gonna do...she was more than content. lol
Well, it turns out there was a magic show happening. So we stayed for that and Myles loved it. And little Gina just sat on her chair and watched. It was so funny.
It was a good night and another fun memory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I remember when Gina was an infant and you, me, and Myles poured in the car to go to Sharon Woods! It was so cold.
Time flies...enjoy the memories!
That sounds like so much fun!!! I'm with Gina...I love the lights too!
Dropping by to say Merry Christmas!!! We are off to celebrate with Grammie for now, but look forward to talking with you later... Hugs,
Kim
Post a Comment