Who would have thought? The weather this weekend has been beautiful!! Of course, as happens every year at this time, all of our allergies are going crazy. Cincinnati is known to be a bad place for allergy suffers, and it's holding true this year, but that didn't stop us from having fun.
The kids and I went to the pumpkin farm with mom and dad on Saturday, we had a quick visit on Sunday, and we saw Mom again today for a quick trip to the mall before Myles' appt with our favorite Dr. Joe.
Dr. Joe was so impressed with Myles and told me to make sure I give him a sticker when we get home. Myles was so nice and polite and answered all of his questions. Myles also got the flu mist, so now both kids are protected. And after getting the flu this march, I'll be sure to get my flu shot as well! (Do they do the mist for adults?????) lol
We got home just as a listing appt on the house was ending, and Gina took a short nap. We then went shopping, on an unsucessful mission for some new shirts for me, and then stopped to get pizza and came home to watch Toy Story. Myles has just discovered Buzz Lightyear and is all about him.
Myles has picture day at school tomorrow, and a field trip coming up, so I have all of his school forms filled out (pre-school is just homework for the parents!) and I am ready to sit down with my tissues and a snack and RELAX.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Lawary family,
I am so happy that Myles likes Dr. Joe! Myles, I think, it a lot like me...needs a lot of structure. Needs to know what is going to happen when.
As I have mentioned before, he is very intutive and knows exactly what one is feeling?
Gina is a doll baby! So happy and smiley! Takes after Gma and loves to 'clean' and 'wipe'. Put that girl to work!
Dad, I, Smudge and Shiloh had a wonderful visit. We had so much fun seeing everyone! Just wish we had more time (and energy)!
See you the first part of December!
Love,
Mom
I think all 4 of us
Myles,
I am so proud of you and all you are doing to earn stars for your chart. I know that is hard work.
You are a great big brother and I know you and Gina will be best friends forever.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn
Did you like the nasal mist??? I'm thinking of asking for that for Quentin and Lauren... I'm hoping that will avoid the drama of shots! :)
PS ~ The "followers" application won't work on this blog bc it is private. If it did I would FOLLOW You! :)
Hugs,
Kim
Post a Comment