Wednesday, September 10, 2008

And on a lighter note....

(maybe this should be under my last post)....
Here are some more fun things happening:
Myles is asleep for the night. At 6 pm. I think the start of school has worn him out.
Gina has been saying "night night" for a while, so I'm gonna go play with her alone (rare circumstance) and then put her to bed.
Derrick is working til 1 am.
Do you know what that will mean? It will be quiet! No noise!! I have never been so sensitive and aware of noise as I have been since I had two kids. Quiet used to go unnoticed to me, or maybe even seem eery. Now I love it. The sound of nothing!!!
Myles has started eating for Cindy again. Finally. It's been a couple months since he's had lunch. But the last two days he ate without gagging.
He's learning the letter O in school and the numbers 0 and 1. He made an octopus yesterday and is looking forward to going back.
Tomorrow is my second night of the Beth Moore bible study and I have all of my "homework" done.
Okay...I'm off to play, do night night and sit alone in a dark room listening to nothing. lol Just kidding. Sort of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the bedtime! Now that my kiddos are up so late with school and activities.... our nighttime routine is making me pooped!

LOVE that you did your study homework! That's like 5 hours of homework! You Go Girl! Can't wait to hear all that you receive from your study!