Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sprinkler Fun

Tonight we came home and I turned on the sprinkler and let the kids run through it. Well, Myles ran through it, but Gina didn't seem to excited about the opportunity to run through ice cold water. What can I say? The girl may be young, but she isn't crazy. :) I'll post some pictures in the next few days.
But it has cooled off quite a bit here (down to the mid 80's) so it was nice to spend some time outside and just enjoy letting the kids be kids.
I stayed up too late last night as I just couldn't relax enough to go to sleep, and now I'm really tired. Gina is in her crib, and I think I'm going to do my best to get Myles down to sleep early tonight so I can have some time alone.
I'm craving some peace and quiet!!!
Hope you are all having a good night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sprinklers! I remember when YOU and Tim used to run through the sprinklers!

Anonymous said...

What a great mom! Letting the kiddos run through the sprinkler... you're making great memories my friend!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I remember sprinklers back in the good ole days!!! You have one smart girl there...that water is much too cold for my liking too!!!!!