We had a great day here today weather wise! It was just perfect!
The day was a little frustrating overall--their was some kind of mix up with the A/C man and he left before Derrick could get the dogs put away and answer the door. The real estate agent didn't show up for his 6:00 appt., and I just got the answering machine when I called. Graeater's is now asking Derrick to "wait 30 days" as they were "premature in interviewing for the position" (since it doesn't exist yet...ya think??!!), but still say "he's the one". It just felt soo close.
BUT....I'm trying to put the princpal's I'm reading about in our book club books to good use.
1. Being happy is a DECISION. You have to choose to be happy and know that things will work out for the greater good even when things seem to be going poorly.
2. Things will work out, but it'll be in GOD'S TIME, not mine. Until then, I need to be willing to turn it over to him and let it go.
So, today it really hit me that our 10th!!!! Anniversary is this Friday. We have no plans. We are such slackers and procrastinators. We would like to get away for a night when mom comes in town in July, but we'd still like to do something now. We really need to get serious and figure out what we're gonna do. We should at least see if Cindy can watch the kids that night and plan something to do that evening.
And mom, I have a surprise for your birthday, and it's killing me not to tell you about it. I'm no good with surprises. Although I found out today I'm not going to have it by the 28th, but I think it'll be worth the wait!!
Well, it's cool and very comfortable in the house, both kids are sleeping, and I'm ready to take full advantage of it.
Hope you all have a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ally,
You and your family has had so much 'stuff' going on lately! We are so proud of you for handling it so well...of course with the help of God (and the angels)....you know me and my 'thing' with angels?!
As we all have said, everything will work out the way it is 'supposed to', we just have to hang tough and strong and keep the faith, as you know.
As far as Graeters, I have a feeling everything will fall into place sometime soon, although I can imagine how frustrating it must be!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I would love to watch the children when you and Derrick celebrate when I am in town!
SURPRISES!!!! I love surprises! I can't wait to start guessing....any hints?
I am glad it has cooled off for you guys. Happy Anniversary! You guys were married 364 days before us, as ours will be 9 yrs on Thurs.
I really hope things start to fall into place for you guys.
Post a Comment