And it's all thanks to her Aunt Kim! Gina's Christmas gift, her baby Chou Chou (I think that's her name) talks to Gina. I think at first she was sort of like "what the heck is this" about it. But I started saying "baby talking" everytime she'd do it. Baby Chou Chou talks a lot. I think she must be motion activated. So now, every time Gina hears her baby talking she makes an audible gasp, makes the look I tried to capture below, and says "TALK"! You'd think by the way she reacts she's just seen Santa Claus or something, but she does it everytime, and I LOVE it. Myles and I tried to capture it best we could, but it's one of those things where it's hard to get the camera to "click" right when you want it to. So you get the idea. Just imagine the biggest audible inhale you've ever heard accompanying this expression.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HOW CUTE! I can't wait to see Gina respond to her new friend!
Post a Comment